November 1, 2013

October Favorites

As I am sitting here typing this, I am currently listening to my Spice Girls Pandora station with my Pumpkin Cupcake candle burning, and I have to say, it is perfection. I had to mention this because I feel it is so fitting for a favorites post, and I really think I need to include this Pandora station to my favorites. It is seriously amazing and I have not skipped one song yet...I suggest you get comfy, light your favorite fall scented candle, and put this station on while you read this post!



This has been my holy grail eyeliner for as long as I can remember. I have tried so many other eyeliners- liquid, pencil, gel, you name it- and I always seem to come back to this one. I use it to line my upper lid and wing it out, and I just love the way it glides on smoothly. It is so easy to use and especially to wing out. Some other eyeliner pencils that I have tried are too creamy for winging, but this one is perfect. Not to mention it is super pigmented and very black!

So since I decided that I would include a different candle in my monthly favorites, this month's favorite has been Pumpkin Cupcake! I'm not one of those people who is obsessed with everything pumpkin flavored, but this candle sure does smell good, so I had to jump on the pumpkin bandwagon for this one. Also...I just had a mini heart attack because when I looked up the link for this candle, I saw Bath & Body Works's holiday candles on the website....And now I'm going to the mall this weekend to buy them.

This facial cleanser literally makes me excited to wash my face every night. Not only for the fact that it leaves my face feeling so clean and soft, but mainly because it smells amazing. I can't even describe the smell and I don't know why I'm so in love with it... it really just smells like fresh, clean skin. 

You were probably wondering what the heck this was from the picture...I got a free sample from Sephora of the new Urban Decay  Revolution Lipsticks and it came with 4 shades, one of them being Anarchy. I actually love this lipstick in general and picked up one of the other colors, but I'm soo in love with this color as well and I think I might need to buy the full size version! It is a bright pink-fuschia color, but it is surprisingly very wearable and not too crazy. Plus, it lasted all day long with one application, even through eating. 

I really can't say enough good things about Sally Hansen nail polishes. I will probably be doing a full review on this product but I needed to mention it in my monthly favorites because, well, it's been my favorite this month! This color is so great for fall and I swear it looks just like an Essie color, except it was half the price. I painted my nails this color and it literally stayed on for almost 2 weeks. Of course it did start to chip, but not as bad as when I get my nails done at the salon.

6. OPI Natural Nail Base Coat and Top Coat
Ulta was recently having this amazing promotion for OPI nail polish where if you buy two, you get a base coat or top coat free. So obviously, I justified buying 4 nail polishes so I could get the base coat and top coat for free! I've only used them so far with my Sally Hansen polish but I would attribute some of the reason why my most recent manicure did not chip as much to using a great base and top coat.

7. Garnier BB Cream Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector- Fair/Light
I used this BB Cream over the summer in a darker shade (when I had a tan) and really liked it so I decided to try it out in the lighter shade to match my pale skin now. I will also probably be doing a full review on this product. I like the way it does not feel heavy on my skin and I have been using it in place of foundation on an every day basis since I got it.

Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment