October 30, 2013

Stripes and Mosaic Print

One of the things that makes fashion so much fun for me is mixing prints when putting together outfits. It challenges me to think outside of the box. I love outfits with mixed prints because they look effortless-like you didn't try- as opposed to outfits that are more "matchy-matchy," even though they actually might require a little more thought! Something to remember when thinking about prints is that stripes can be treated as a neutral; that was one of the keys to putting together this look. The print of these pants give me a vintage feel and mixing them with a black and white stripe adds a little interest to the look. If you want to branch out and try mixing prints, I recommend starting out with stripes!











Shirt Forever 21 | Pants Tobi | Jacket Topshop (similar here) | Shoes Steve Madden |  
Necklace Mixology | Sunglasses Ray-Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment