November 4, 2013

First Freeze

Today I really got into the "winter spirit," even though winter isn't officially for another two months. I wasn't kidding when I said in my last post that I was going to get the Bath and Body Works winter candles ASAP, so that's exactly what I did today! Since I had my mind set on winter from the start of today, this definitely influenced my outfit choice. Last night was officially the "first freeze" here on Long Island, so my number one priority today when I got dressed today was staying warm. The accessories really made this outfit since I decided to keep it simple and just go with jeans and a sweater. I added knee socks for a little something extra in terms of style and warmth. These braided headbands are also my new favorite accessory for the winter because not only do they keep your ears warm, they are adorable and come in so many different colors. I am also in love with my new jacket-it keeps me warm and it's a great color for the season!








Top Forever 21 | Pants Flying Monkey | Jacket BBDakota via Mixology | Shoes MakeMeChic | Socks Forever 21 (similar here) | Headband Forever 21


2 comments: