November 18, 2013

Decking the Halls

Everyone that knows me knows that I go a little crazy when it comes to Christmas time. It seems like every year, the Christmas season starts earlier, but I'm honestly more than okay with that! I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet...but I figured why not start getting in the holiday spirit. Christmas time comes and goes so fast so gladly I'll take any opportunity to extend it! Today was a perfect day to start decorating my room for Christmas. I love crafting and anything DIY, so I'm always looking for ideas. I found all of these DIY decoration ideas from one of my all-time favorite Youtubers, Bethany Mota. I spent the day making all of these decorations and this is seriously my idea of a good time, so I know this is just the start of my decorating. "Like" this post if you want to see more DIY posts!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment