October 15, 2013

Comfort and Style

No one is happier than me that sweatpants are actually one of the biggest trends right now. I love being able to be super comfy and in style at the same time. That's why I literally cannot stop buying all of these amazing pants. These ones are my absolute favorite and I think the fact that they are Whitney Eve makes me love them even more. I grew up watching The Hills and The City and idolizing Whitney Port so I love being able to wear things that were actually designed by her.  To make the look a little less casual, I like to wear dressier shirts with these pants. The look of these pants is definitely different and probably something most people are not used to, but I really think everyone can look adorable in them and should definitely keep an open mind and give them a try.




Top For Love & Lemons via Mixology | Pants Whitney Eve via Mixology | Shoes Steve Madden | Sunglasses Ray-Ban



No comments:

Post a Comment