October 8, 2013

Thinking Pink

One of my biggest weaknesses during the fall is buying boots. When I first saw these boots a few months ago, and knew they were Steve Madden, I went on a hunt for them. They were no where to be found! Finally, I stumbled upon them while shopping on the Nordstrom website. I was just looking through the shoe section (for a different pair of boots, actually), and when I saw them, I ordered them right then and there (I really am such an impulsive buyer-it's becoming a problem...) I like to pair these boots with more feminine pieces so I decided to throw on my new favorite floral printed jacket. When I bought this pink beanie I wasn't sure how much use I'd be able to get out of it, but I was very happy that it matched this jacket perfectly and added some more femininity to the look.




Jacket Forever 21 | Top Windsor | Shorts BlankNYC | Boots Steve Madden via Nordstrom |  
Beanie H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment