September 24, 2013

Camoflouge and Burgundy

Today was one of the most gorgeous days in a while. I have been pretty upset recently about summer coming to an end, but I will take this fall weather any day! Luckily, it was my day off from work, which I spent running around and doing some errands, and mostly relaxing, which was just what I needed. I decided to wear a pair of camoflouge printed jeans that I got last Christmas. Even though they were from last year, camo is still very in this season, which I am happy about because I think it is such a great print. The colors are perfect for fall and easy to match. I paired it with a basic white t-shirt, my current favorite booties, a beanie (bad hair day life-savers) and I was good to go. I especially love the camo mixed with the burgundy color of my beanie. I brought a jacket but definitely didn't even need it, so I put it back in the house before leaving!


Top:  Windsor | Pants: Zara | Shoes: Steve Madden | Beanie: H&M | Bag: H&M | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment