May 4, 2013

Swept away by Buxom

Recently I won a sweepstakes from Buxom cosmetics and Sephora...It was so so exciting (it still is!) being that I've never won anything in my life! I was so shocked to hear that I'd won. One of the prizes was a bunch of makeup from Buxom that I wanted to share with you all. The main prize was a trip to Las Vegas, and I also won a Rebecca Minkoff purse which I will also post on here later on to show you guys. And of course, when I go to Vegas, I'll post plenty of pictures! Anyways.. All of the Buxom products are great quality and you can find them at Sephora. Here are pictures and swatches of everything I received:

Buxom Stay-There Eyeshadow in "Mutt"

 Full Bodied Lipstick in "Two Timer," "Exhibitionist," and "Provocateur" 


 Color Choreography Eyeshadow Palette in "Belly Dance"

 Full Bodied Lip Gloss in "Hot Mama"

 Big & Healthy Lip Cream in "White Russian"

 Stick Around Eye Primer in "Captive"


 Big & Healthy Lip Polish in "Sugar" and "Dolly"
 Big & Healthy Lip Cream in "Pink Lady"

 True Hue Blush in "Rendezvous"

 Pen & Ink Long Last Eyeliner in "P.S.-Black"

 Divine Goddess Luminizer



Passport Collection- The Day Tripper Edition





No comments:

Post a Comment